Sunday, August 8, 2010

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!

Hello Blog World!

Here I am starting yet again, redoing my blog, and committing to faithfully update you all with funny entertaining stories about my life.  I guess I can't promise they will all be funny or entertaining but I will try to frequently update! This is definitely a challenge for me, I have tried blogging a few times and failed :( I sit down at my computer to write and face 1 of 2 problems.  I either feel I have nothing to write about and share, or my inner critic takes over and I can not get a sentence written without deleting it.  But I really enjoy reading and following other peoples blogs.  I'm entertained by their stories and inspired by their adventures and encouraged by the lives they all lead.  So I here I go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment