Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Proposal ♥

I was waiting around for Jon to get back for lunch. Of course for the few hours he was at work all morning, I missed him like crazy :) I kept checking the clock, watching every minute pass lol.  Then Jon walks in a hour early! I was so happy to see him :) He looks so good in his boots and cammies! So I was standing on his boots hugging him, and noticed he had a bunch of stuff in his pockets. So me, being in a silly happy mood, asked Jon, "do you have any bubble gum or toys for me?" lol (Not knowing that silly question would be forever remembered!!! lol) So I put my hands in his pockets and sure enough its just his wallet and phone and papers.  So Jon says check my other pocket (those cammie pants have a million pockets!) He takes my hand and I quickly check his pocket (still completely clueless anything is about to happen!) And I say, "Aw man no bubble gum :( Just as Jon pulls out a ring box, and slowly opens it and gets down on one knee!! I'm freaking out and repeatedly saying "Are you joking?" and then of course I cry! It was so perfect and so romantic :) Jon takes my hand and asks me to marry him and of course I said yes!!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment